This is an authorization that greenstrawberry L.T.D., Bellova 10 Brno, ZIP 623 00,
ID 045 53 241 (further only Administrator) is authorized , according to the ruling of EU parlament and EU council No. 2016/679 personal liberty protection with the aspect to the personal data processing and personal data free transfer and with the aspect of termination of the rule No. 95/46 ES (general ruling of the personal data protection) (further only rule) , to process following personal data:
- first and last name
- email address
Aformentioned personal data are going to be processed for the reason of voluntarily requested commercial notices.
The permition is granted for the period of three years for the :
email contact, in case the email contact is not going to be extended by Purchaser (you).
Personal data administration is provided by the administrator, personal data can be processed by other vendors;
- providing services connected with the e-shop operation
- providing marketing services.
Personal data are not going to be transferred outside the EU territory.
Permition with personal data processing is possible to reject by written notice sent by mail, email or by checking the link at the business notice.
Please be advised that according to the Rule you have the right to:
- cancel your agreement with processing your personal data, this cancelation will terminate the distribution of e-mail business notices, or according to the personal application, removal of the personal data from the email database,
- ask the administrator what kind of personal data is he processing,
- ask the administrator for the access to your personal data and request copy of the personal data report,
- in case of automated personal data processing ask the administrator for the accuracy,
- ask for update or correction of your processed personal data or ask for reduction of their processing,
- request to delete your personal data by the administrator, with exeption of the personal data which the administrator is requested to process by the law,
- request appropriate legal protection, in case you became aware that your rights have been violated according to the Rule,
- place a claim to administrator or department for personal data protection in case you consider that your personal data have not been processed in compliance with the law.